today was a day of unintentional ridiculous faces. it's a gift. i know, very blessed am i.
(the mary shaffer facebook picture. but a million times less endearing and a million times more skeezy.)
(the "i'm not signing up for america's next top model anytime soon" look)
(the "my hair is too durn heavy today" look)
cardigan- old navy
georgia bulldog t shirt- wal*mart
plaid button-up- jcpenney
wide leg pants- macys
flats- byu bookstore
and since i am keeping it real, i changed before we went bike riding at our chapel today. i just couldn't see myself chasing the kids and pretending to be zurg in that other outfit.
sweatshirt- hell threw it up(it's old and gross)
t shirt- target
jeans- gap forever skinny
floral flats- target
more keeping it real:
1. i don't like talking animals on commercials. i do enjoy talking inanimate object commercials. i especially like the swiffer-baby-come-back commercials.
2. why do they make measuring spoons that have the numbers printed on the plastic? that only lasts about 2 washing before every spoon reads gibberish. same with the cups.
3. i appreciate comments, but i don't like blog pimping comments. i got one on my family blog a few weeks ago that said, "come follow while i do a 30 for 30 outfit challenge." (it wasn't kendi, but a less creative copycat.) that was the whole comment. i think comments without anything constructive to say about your blog should be considered spam.
4. my daughter snores like darth vader. with emphysema.
5. i really want the jessica simpson dany shoe in the cracked metallic. i can't think of anything more fantastical and less practical.