Sunday, November 14, 2010

lesson learned

the last outfit from my blackout week and look what i learned, these proportions are awful:
i thought i was being all cute by rolling my skinnies with my boots, but i was dead wrong. since i am a pear shape all i did was draw attention to my large, yet muscular thighs, and shorten my already not very long legs. way to go, heidi.
solution? i need to wear a nice long boot cut or straight leg jean to balance this shirt that hits at the widest point of my hip. OR wear a shirt that tucks into my pants to give a longer leg illusion. consider yourself schooled.

sweater cape- express
ruffle front blouse- wal*mart
jeans- gap forever skinny
boots- giani bini

2 comments:

Laura said...

come back to MO so you can supervise my shopping! lol. I can use someone of your expertise. badly

Unknown said...

i have TOTALLY made this mistake... it sucks to find out after a whole day that the look you thought you "rocked" sort of rocked you, i am only a shrimpy 5' 2 1/2" tall... it happens to me a lot!

~selina