since i decided last week to do a closet purge, i've been trying to wear some of the fence-sitters to decide which pile to put them in. this shirt and cropped sweater are both candidates for the chopping block:
by afternoon i had lost the sweater(but added bracelets! will wonders never cease?) and switched out my shoes. because i really really hate wearing flats unless absolutely neccessary.
t shirt- lauren conrad for kohl's
cropped sweater- kohl's
skirt- thrifted(and hemmed! finally!)
flats and wedges- target
i was tagged by lissa of from lissa...with love to post 10 things i love. which i find ironic because i am much better at posting things i hate. really. when i am in my worst moods is when i am really in the mood to blog. so, i am summoning all the hearts and flowers and bright copper kettles and 50% of shoes sales i can think of and present to you:
10 things i love
1. mellow mushroom pizza. it's my all time favorite pizza. even with the perpetually half-baked, unwashed staff.
2. richard armitage. the best thing to come out of britain since wonky teeth, unintelligible accents and adding the letter E to common words: ye olde worlde malt shoppe
3. modern family- i am claire dunphy
4. turquoise jewelry- especially this troop beverly hills/phyllis nefler gem:
5. young adult fiction/movies- if it involves an ugly duckling becoming a swan and a chance to go to the prom with the most popular guy at school, then i am all over it like white on rice on a paper plate with a cup of milk in a snowstorm.
6. lucite furniture- i don't own any yet, but my dream office includes a ghost chair like this:
7. asiago cheese bagels with sundried tomato cream cheese- the bomb diggity
8. "where are they now?" or "before they were stars!" headlines on tv or tabloid magazines. or those pictures of famous people's cellulite or their faces without make up. like they are animals in a zoo.
9. catching spelling errors in professional publications. nerd heaven!!! one time an author used the word "quaff" when she really needed to use the word "coif"! i rode that pony for months!
10. bill hader- pretty much the best part of SNL.