Saturday, December 11, 2010

suburban commando

"you gotta GTL everyday to make sure you're looking your best bro. if your shirt looks bad it makes the whole product look bad." - mike "the situation" sorrentino. (gym, tan, laundry)


"you gotta PGC every saturday to make sure you are completely undoing all your working out. bring the kids and it will always be an ordeal." -heidi "captain buzzkill" simpson (pancakes, gym, costco pizza)


pleather jacket- kohl's
scarf- express
t shirt- target
cardi- target
skinny pants- tjmaxx
purse- gryson for target
sneaks- one star converse for target

i should have at least taken the pictures post gym so i would only be sucking in pancakes. sucking in both pancakes and costco pizza is almost more of a workout than the gym. and, if we're being honest, today at costco i actually went for the 1/4 lb all beef hot dog. but PGHD is a mouthful.
i love life in the suburbs.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

you're so good, i never even get to the gym on saturdays. okay let's get even more real here, i haven't been to the gym since i don't know when. blast those snotty nosed children of mine!!! hahaha.

Brittney said...

Hah! What's this "gym" of which you speak? :)
You don't know me, but I think your blog is great. I've started myu own little blog number and would love it if you stopped by in the coming days/weeks and let me know what you think. http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com
Have a good one! Eat a pancake for me tomorrow, will you? Oh, wait, I'll eat enough for several people. Nevermind.
-Brittney

Elaine said...

NICE. You look hot. Love the jeans.

www.clothedmuch.com

Jess said...

You kill me. I always love to start my day reading your blog...get's me in a good mood....and helps me realize that I have GOT to get some new clothes!