Sunday, June 12, 2011

things that never get old

this shirt never gets old. no matter how many people i see wearing it.
no matter the combination,
 be it tucked,
knotted,
open,
buttoned,
or
layered.

i'll save it forever for scarlett to wear to school someday when they are having "dress like the 2010s day" for spirit week.
button up- gap
dress- target
shoes- target

i may be too old to swing on the swing set though:

other things that don't get old?

zack morris:


christy turlington burns:


dumb and dumber:


twinkies:


and things that got old FAST?

lindsay lohan:
don't do drugs. REALLY.

9 comments:

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

You are so right about Zack Morris. But not so much about Dumb and Dumber and Twinkies.

And yes, I think I've liked almost all the combinations you've done with that shirt.

Speaking of decades gone by, do you remember Robin Tanner from the newsroom? Here's a blog post I think you'll like:http://lovingcake.wordpress.com/2011/05/12/saved-by-the-bell/

Peggy said...

the gingham shirt is so timeless! I will stay far away from drugs after looking at those photos- yikes!

Annie said...

Hahaha, that last pic of Lindsay is priceless. Thanks for sharing...!

Jenna said...

I love the shirt - jealous & wish I had one. When you were showing things that don't get old & Lindsay Lohan popped up I thought "Whaaaaa?" You're right - don't do drugs.

Do Twinkies not get old because they taste good or because of the preservatives? ...

rlutz said...

Such a great mix with the knotted shirt and that great maxi dress!! Zach Morris never gets old, he just gets better.
Love your blog!!

Monica and Whitney said...

Your blog never gets old.


Monica @ Ask the Duplex

Brittany-Trends250 said...

hahah!!! this made me laugh out LOUD! i love dumb & dumber, zach morris & lindsay HAS aged fast!

this post made my day!

Kaitlyn said...

bought my first maxi dress a few weeks ago.. can't wait to wear it! hope i can pull it of as well as you do ;)

and lmao at lindsay lohan. she was so cute back in the parent trap days.

Unknown said...

I love how you mixed these prints together! I also love how versatile that shirt (or any button down) is!

Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired