Friday, June 10, 2011

man! i feel like a woman

t shirt- kohl's(interestingly enough, i don't like soda. i'm one of those people.)
chambray skirt- belk(old)
shoes- target

i already sweat like a man.
i already eat like a man.
(and i have the sense of humor of a pre-pubescent boy)
now i smell like one too.
but that's good. because i prefer men's cologne to the cloying smell of women's perfume any day.
i was at el wal*mercado yesterday looking for the (isopropyl) alcohol and i happened upon this facewash with a coupon sticking to it. some kind soul had clipped the coupon out of the pennysaver and attached it to a bottle of nivea for men facewash. apparently they hadn't planned on using it and just wanted to pass along the good deal. $2 off! boom. i hope they were sharing it. nevertheless, i picked it up and walked away quickly.
Nivea for Men Moisturizing Face Wash
i enjoy a good nivea product and good smelling men's product so i used it this morning and i loved smelling my face all day. it was like i was on a date with myself all day. i'd date me. we'd go somewhere nice too. not like that guy that took me on a date to climb a water tower.

8 comments:

modernmom said...

I too have the sense of humor of a teenaged boy. So we would get along just fine and dandy. However, I hate mens products, and would be just as happy if my husband and sons only used dial (gold) the rest of my life. (I figure if I am dead they can do whatever they want...) That being said, I don't really like very many womens smell-good stuff either. My every day choice? Purpose soap for my face, and lotion and body spray in "white tea & ginger" by Bath and Body Works. I order it by the case. Yep, we could totally be BFF's. (Like peas and carrots)

modernmom said...

Wow, that was a long comment. Sorry to hijack your blog like that...

ShanaEmily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ShanaEmily said...

haha...I hear ya...umm those shoes are super sexy...TARGET? Nice!!! You need to link those up to the Thrifters Anonymous Meeting on Monday! I am sure they were not too expensive.

ColorBlind

THRIFTERS WANTED LINK UP HERE
Enter Earring Giveaway Here!

Nanina said...

I used a men's shower gel for years, I like how the men products smell on me, too :-D Maybe it's some strange type of skin-scent-reaction we got going on there :-)

Leah said...

I love my husband's shampoo and think it works on my hair WAY better than the $$ stuff I was buying for myself. Guys stuff is DEF better :)

Brittany-Trends250 said...

i love the skirt!

Heather & Justin said...

hahaha I don't do soda either! I take one sip and I'm ridiculously bubbly!

-Heather from lifeofapasseri.blogspot.com