Friday, July 15, 2011

invisibility cloak

 we saw the latest harry potter tonight. loved it. excellent filmage. i heart alan rickman and his stanky teeth.
 blouse- thrifted
jeans- gap forever skinny
shoes- jessica simpson
purse- "gucci" hahahaha

i really feel like i was channelling ashley hebert from the bachelorette in this outfit. except i buttoned my top button to keep some thing hidden. dot dot dot.


and here's a shot of me wearing my invisibility cloak:
i really thought this was funny and clever. i almost drew a lightning bolt on my forehead. almost. and i was pleasantly surprised by the ending. i have ALWAYS known that snape was special. maybe i'll even read the books now.

5 comments:

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

Soooooooo clever! hahaha.

And I wish you would read them. You'd become obsessed with them easy peasy.

Anonymous said...

Bwah ha ha!

I'm the opposite - I've only seen the first movie but I've read most of the books, and that's mainly because I wanted to know why everyone wouldn't shut up about them. ;)

Paula said...

ha ha ha. I can't believe you haven't read the books yet. You and Logan need to get on that.

Sarah Beck said...

We so want to see the last movie. We just have to find time to do it. You should read the books--well, at least the last one, the last one is fabulous, and I agree, I think Snape is the best character out of the whole series.

Ally @ Fever Thrift said...

Hi Heidi! I discovered your site via the Thrifters Anonymous page. I'm trying to connect with other thrifting bloggers and I am so glad I found you! You are hilarious. I literally laughed out loud at your invisibility cloak pic. I'm happy to be following you :)

ally