one staple that remains constant in my wardrobe is a black dress. confession, i have 8(or more) black dresses. they are all essential and different. the oldest is from 1999. i will sing the praises(but not the high notes) of a black dress until the end of my days. i love them simply. i love them dressy. i love the flexibility of doing both with the same dress.
if this was a fashion-advice-doling-blog, i would say:
1. love and embrace and well-fitting black dress. experiment with how many ways you can change your basic black dress.
if this was an advice-in-general-blog, i would say:
1. never use credit, only use cash.
2. condition your hair for at least 3 minutes each time your wash. but only the hair below your ears.
3. clean up your kitchen as you go
4. don't marry anyone until you have discussed finances.
5. cut brownies with a plastic knife
6. when doing lunges or squats, your knee should never go over your toes.
lucky you this isn't that kind of blog.
dress- gift from very dear friend
dress- gap 1999!
cardigan- ann taylor loft