i need new music. i've exhausted my ipod, and if i'm going to be running miles and miles a week, i need new music. this is where you come in. please suggest a great upbeat song for me to add to my running playlist.
things you should know-
1. i very much dislike the black eyed peas. really. a lot.
2. i don't like anything that is overplayed on the radio. if you heard it more than once today, please don't suggest it.
3. i really like 80s hair band music. one of my favorite's is whitesnake's here i go again.
4. i really like some country music. but not alan jackson or trailer park choir. or anything that sounds as hokey as trailer park choir. please. for the love.
5. i love little known gems from old albums.
6. if you heard it at a stake dance or high school dance while growing up and you loved it and tried to do the worm, that would be a good suggestion.