Wednesday, September 20, 2006

maurice clarett's cell of dreams



isn't it a little ironic that the same week that gridiron gang is #1 at the box office, maurice clarett is sentenced to three and a half years in prison. also, in all the pictures i have seen of ol' maurice in his prison jumpsuit, he seems pretty pleased with himself. a few things come to mind:
1. does maurice not realize that prison isn't the best place for him to play football again?
2. does america want to see maurice play football in prison? would we be willing to pay cash money to see prisoners play football? would the rock be willing to coach?
3. how does one address the rock? "hello, rock", "hello, the rock"? is there anyone gutsy enough to say "hello, dwayne"? when i say dwayne, i want hold my nose to make my voise more nasaly(if that's possible) and say dwayne wayne. dwayne is incomplete to me without wayne. thank you a different world.

2 comments:

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

I heard somewhere that he wants to be referred to as "Dwayne" now. He wants to drop "The Rock" like a bad habit. He says The Rock was his WWF name, but now he wants to be taken as a serious actor and called Dwayne Johnson. I'll be sure to let Will know. He's got some kind of man-crush on the Rock, um, I mean, Dwayne.

Emily C said...

I saw GridIron Gang this weekend. I was really excited to see it, but it was alot cheesier than i thought it would be. at the end of the movie, they show rela clips from the real life story. and that made the whole movie worth it. i would rather see teh real documentary than the movie.