Thursday, April 08, 2010

skirt issues

easter sunday i wanted something new to wear, but i didn't want to break the bank. i bought a fun little t-shirt at forever 21 for $15.50. mostly because i needed change to ride the carousel with scarlett. though i am not a pink person, it worked out nicely. the material has a nice stretchy, slightly silky feel.

i paired it with a silver skirt because i wanted to match scarlett's silver easter dress.


a fun look, except that i am holding my waistband where i wish it would sit, high on my natural waist. i think that fit is more flattering on me.


this is where the skirt sits naturally. even thomas thought it looked off. schlumpy. my words, not his.

a closey of the details:

i felt so very carie in this shirt. so jcrew.

4 comments:

Carie said...

Bravo my dear. I like the shirt. I like the skirt as well. The shoes are pretty fantastic too.

Meredith said...

Love it all! And I think pink looks WAY cute on you! :)

Jessica said...

I love pink on you- very cute. That shirt is fantastic. I think I might have to run over to Forever 21 and have a look see.

Elaine said...

You look fabulous!! I love every piece!!

clothed much, a modest fashion blog