Monday, October 25, 2010

don't sweat the technique

i injured my heel last week. i had a rock embedded in my heel and then i ran 11 miles on it. not the best idea i have ever had. i couldn't wear any shoes but sneaks for a few days. quelle horreur! but, i remember a while back when elaine from clothed much wore sweatpants in public and looked so chic!

so i tried i out for myself and i must admit that it didn't look half bad.

scarf- tj maxx
white t- hanes
long boyfriend cardigan- kohls
cropped sweatpants- target
sparkle converse- target

but i can't do sneaks everyday, so i experimented with flat boots and thick socks: long sleeve t shirt- gap
print pleated skirt- target
knee high socks- somewhere not important enough to remember
flat boots- candies at kohl's

and once it got a little better, tights and ballet flats were in order:


purple tunic- lauren conrad for kohl's
print skirt- jcrew
black flats- giani bini at tj maxx


and reviewing my last few posts, it's a more than a little obvious that i have a target, kohl's and tj maxx within 1 mile of my house. so, i need to ban myself from going into those places indefinitely. the end.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

What? That is horrible! how did you get the rock out? I love outfit #3!

Jessica said...

Ouch!! I love all of these looks though! You are rockin the flats/sneakers girl!