Monday, March 24, 2008

should i know this person?

once in a while i get a weird friend request on facebook. people i don't know but they think they know me. i have a pretty "mormony" maiden name, so i think people get confused. but this one takes the cake. i have no idea who this person is. should i? do any of you that knew me in college remember me having associations with this person? his profile says he is from blackfoot, idaho but he is in the salt lake city network. and these are some of the greasy, narcissistic pictures on his page:



i don't know whether to laugh or to take a bath or to take down my facebook page. what do you think?

9 comments:

Caroline said...

What's the deal with the cell phone? Hillarious!

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

Heidi, this is a hilarious post. I laughed out loud for a good five minutes. I don't recognize him at all. What name was attached to the request? How weird is that guy?? Maybe your profile picture is just too hot? That's why you get weird requests?? :-)

Emily C said...

you crack me up!!!

Rachel said...

That is hilarious! Does Thomas feel threatened? You should put a link to this post on his facebook page.
Tell him thanks for the laugh, I will watch out for him around SLC-

Nicole Bolinger said...

ICK!!!!!

Salt H2O said...

That's so sad, he has no friends so he has to take pictures of himself in the mirror with his cell phone camera.

poor guy.

Rachel said...

you have to make a new post, because i can't keep checking for a new post and seeing THIS guy!!! Please!! Take him away!

Laura Weight said...

my fav is of him, his cell phone and the wife beater... Classy!!! Heidi. is there somthing about our past we don't know about you and body builders?

amanda said...

ohhhh- yikes! This is just sick on so many levels!
I'm going to go take a shower now too-