The calculated half tuck. Yay or nay?
There's something decidedly un-laid back about planning your laid back half tuck.
Summer goals for a streamlined life:
1. Air dried hair. Find a good product to help me out with this.
2. Summer reading program for adults at the library
3. Specific home organization goals- organize silverware drawer. Weekly goodwill drop off. Furniture refinishing.
Also on the docket is new fabric on my dining room chairs.
4. Fitness fitness fitness. And food. I'm at a really good place exercise wise lately. I've had great muscular development in the past two months. If could just try and eat better, I'd so ripped. I start out each day great. I log into myfitnesspal and rock it for most of the day. But, I'm a baker. And self control goes out the window.
5. Develop more spiritual opportunities with my children. Children who are taught religion and spirituality are ultimately better decision makers because they have been presented with topics they either accept or reject from an early age. Plus, more chances to talk with my kids on a myriad of topics and show them how spirituality is a part of everything in our world.
So. Those are my top 5 for a laid back summer.