Friday, April 20, 2012

i like big guts and i cannot lie

and that's exactly what my husband said to me right before he took this picture:
38 weeks, 3 days, 15 hours, 34 minutes

i'd really like to slap him sometimes but i'm usually laughing too hard. he kills me. it also kills me that i colored my hair lighter 3 weeks ago to cover my excessive grays and he didn't notice. i re-colored my hair darker yesterday to try and cover my excessive grays again because the first color only highlighted my pre-mature graying and he still didn't notice. i'd really like to go on a major shopping spree but that is the one thing he would definitely notice. 

this dress is this dress from old navy. nice and stretchy and perfect for someone whose clothes no longer fit but they don't want to buy more maternity clothes. (ME!) i bought this in my regular size. i'm looking forward to it covering my post-baby tummy. ANY DAY NOW. i've already perused some nice spanx too. i just can't wait to wear normal clothes. 

8 comments:

Peggy said...

whoo doggies! It won't be long now! All the best on the delivery!

HJolley said...

You look beautiful. I am serious! You are the prettiest prego I have ever seen.

Jessica said...

"i like big guts" -- hahahahaha. good one thomas. so funny! i can't even believe that's a non-maternity dress and you can fit into 9 months pregnant!!! what the bunnysauce?? AND you look really fantastic in it on top of that? i'm super jealous. :)

and PLEASE post some recommendations on the best spanx products to use post-partum. i'm 8 1/2 months done the road and i could still use some advice. hahahahaha. (no seriously, i could.)

Jenna said...

Your favorite unnamed 8th grader says you don't even look pregnant at all in the second picture. :)

Joy said...

i am very jealous of your lack of cankles.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

adorableness :)!

blus sky said...

Your photos are great 。Louis Vuitton handbags

DollHouse said...

My daughter and I when to Doll House to buy a Sherri Lee dress that my daughter was obsessed with. I received no service from the sales staff until I asked. They gave my daughter a few styles to try on when asked what size my daughter would be, she pointed at the dress my daughter had on and said “that size”. I noticed that the dresses had no size tags on them and when I asked the sales staff about that, they got frustrated with me and gave no explanation. So I left the store with a much deflated daughter, went home and ordered the dress online and saved $200.